With over 3,500 projects completed, Airecon Manufacturing Corporation has the resume to design, fabricate, and install your air pollution control system or industrial ventilation. Whether it is building pressurization, conditioned supply air, or emission control, we can provide the solution.
Custom Solutions for Your Industrial Ventilation System
Differentiation: While our competition offers only a part of the solution, we can offer a turnkey system. We design, fabricate and install all of the components, supports, and equipment—saving the customer thousands in mark-ups and paperwork.
Our designs are industry tested and proved. Not only do we follow the required and suggested practices of OSHA, SMACNA, ACGIH, and NFPA, we also apply the Airecon experience to customize your solution. Here are a few examples:
- Process Mist Control: Machine Connections, Duct, & Mist Collectors
- Process Dust/Fume Control: Hooding, Duct, & Control Devices including Cyclones, Bag-Houses, & Scrubbers
- Air Moving Systems: Supply & Exhaust Fans
- Supply Air Systems: Air handlers, Conditioned Air, Return Air, Diffusers
- Hooding: Canopy, Side-Draft, Articulating, Custom Hoods
- Duct: Heavy Gauge & Light Gauge, Round & Rectangular, Fittings, Elbows, Transitions
- Stacks: Self-Supporting, No-Loss, Weather Caps
- Dampers: Butterfly (Wafer), Cut-Off, Half Cut-Off, Blast Gate
And many more! Contact an Airecon expert to solve your industrial ventilation needs.
The National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) is an international nonprofit organization that has devoted itself to eliminating injury, death, property, and economic loss due to electrical, fire, and other related hazards. Airecon Manufacturing Corporation is dedicated to meeting the NFPA Standards with each and every industrial manufacturing system we design and install. This assists with:
- Explosion Venting
- Explosion Isolation
- Explosion Mitigation
- Explosion Vent Ducts